Monday, June 8, 2009

Old Fashioned Candy


When Axl took me to Jungle Jim's for the first time, he had no idea the can of worms he was opening. From their candy isle, he plucked a Sky Bar and I was immediately hooked. How had I never had this treat before? Each of the four bricks of milk chocolate filled with a different flavor. Caramel! Vanilla! Peanut! Fudge! It became a pursuit of mine to find them in town and lo and behold! Of all places, I found my beloved Sky Bar last night at Cracker Barrel.
I also saw this guy which I am very curious about:

I still have not found a source for these which I am desirous of since I haven't tried them yet. It doesn't hurt that I also love the band of the same name.:

Get yourself over to your local Cracker Barrel for some old fashioned candy. Mine had a lot to choose from and I felt like a dolt for forgetting they sell candy. I won't say the prices are old fashioned but if you're craving a treat from the past, at least you won't have to just remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment