Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Retro Redo

In one of my past blogs, I made a serious effort to post five things I was happy about every Thursday. I did this as a reminder to myself to be grateful always. Sometimes, finding five things to be happy is really tough.
I've been absent from my blog for several months now because I don't have as much independent thinking time as I once did and I decided that reviving Things I'm Happy About Thursday would be good practice towards the habit of 1.) counting my blessings and 2.)posting more regularly.

Things I'm Happy About on March 18, 2010:

1.) Finding these at my local library. I love audio books and this doodad is most convenient for walking around campus.
2.) That My House Is Cuter Than Yours looks to be posting again.
3.) Can I say, "The weather."? I know there is nothing more boring than weather talk, but walking around outside to warmer temperatures is doing a lot to improve my emotional, physical, and mental state.
4.) Hearing (and seeing) someone practice bagpipes while walking on campus.
5.) Axl sharing his Xbox Live Gold account with me so that I can stream Netflix Instant Queue goodies to the t.v. Dr. Who at my beck and call!

No comments:

Post a Comment